Friday, January 14, 2011

Fuck it.

You're such a disgusting, manipulative, selfish, cowardly human being. I can't believe people approach me out of the blue informing me that you're still writing/saying shit and living in your fantasy world of "woe-is-me." Fuck you. You'll never find comfort and security in this life because you're clinically insane and in denial. You used me and complained cause I had emotional upheavals after you strung me along like an idiot - I was the "villain" who compelled you to have no life. Yeah, bullshit. It takes an idiot to claim someone doesn't commit to family when you're dragging them upstairs every chance you get. Go to fucking hell you monster. Losing the "comfort" of your ugly heart and ugly face was probably the healthiest change in my life.

No comments: